Protecting God’s Children (Safe Environment Program)
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING AT ST. STEPHEN PROTOMARTYR CATHOLIC CHURCH & SCHOOL!
St. Stephen Protomartyr Catholic Church and School follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God’s Children). The program is designed to help protect the youth, elderly, and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community. This process also provides a layer of protection against the possibility of false accusations for those adults who are involved in our many ministries. If you have any questions, please call Mary Ellen Paule 314-481-1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need to take a Protecting God’s Children workshop. How do I find one?
- Currently, St. Stephen Protomarty is not hosting a workshop. To see schedules for workshops at other parishes and organizations, click here.
I have taken a Protecting God’s Children workshop. What is the next step?
- If you have not already done so, please register at virtusonline.org and complete the Workers Registration form. If you have lived outside of Missouri within the last five years, please read the IP rights and complete the IP release. Please return all forms to Mary Ellen Paule in the St. Stephen Protomartyr parish office. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Mary Ellen Paule 314-481-1133 or email@example.com.
I am a teen and would like to volunteer. What do I need to do?
- If you are under 18 years old or still in high school, and wish to volunteer at St. Stephen Protomartyr Church and School, please complete the Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth form, and return it to Mary Ellen Paule in the parish office.
PROTECTING GOD’S CHILDREN INFORMATION & FORMS
- Code of Ethical Conduct Booklet
- Worker Registration form
- Commitment to Ethical Conduct form
- IP Rights
- IP Release
- VIRTUS registration instructions
- Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth
Missouri Department of Social Services Children’s Division Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
For additional information related to reporting incidents of suspected abuse, please refer to the Archdiocese’s Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines on Child Abuse and Neglect Reports or contact:
Office of Child and Youth Protection 314-792-7704
Archdiocese of St. Louis archstl.org
Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program